Squared Furniture utilizes a White-Glove shipping service.
Moving freight across the country can seem expensive but I assure we did the research, compared companies and found the most competitive rates. White-Glove is a great service that brings your piece inside your residence, uncrates it, sets it up and places it where you’d like it. They even remove the crate and dispose of it properly. It doesn’t get better than that.
We offer shipping to the continental USA. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are subject to increased fees.
Large Items that require a crate:
1. Large items ship white-glove service.
2. We will drop you a line when your piece leaves the shop
3. Our courier service will contact you to set up a delivery window that works with your schedule.
4. What you can expect upon delivery: The service will uncrate your piece(s), assemble if necessary, place in your residence and remove any crate/shipping debris.
5. Note: This step is of the utmost importance: INSPECT for damages. If there is excessive damage to the crate or packaging from transit and handling, i.e. holes, crushed corners or the like you must refuse delivery and contact us immediately. Please hang on to all packaging until you have fully inspected your goods. Once you sign, it’s yours. If by chance your piece is damaged in transit, we will replace or make the necessary repairs to ensure your satisfaction.
1. All of our small items, Palms, SWAG, coat racks etc. ship Fedex.
2. As soon as your piece leaves the shop we will drop a line letting you know it is on its way.
3. We provide you all necessary tracking information so you can keep tabs on where you package is.
4. It will be delivered to your residence or place of business in its Squared Furniture packaging.
5. Unpack, inspect, install and enjoy.
6. Enjoy shipping on us, its not free, we cover it for you on items that are under 75 Lbs.
Available upon request, subject to rush delivery fees and rush order fees. Contact Squared Furniture at 612-234-2592 with questions regarding shipping, rush orders, custom orders or the like. We’re here to help in any way we can.